Self efficacy is the belief that one can master a situation and produce positive outcomes. How can you increase your self efficacy?
- Select something you expect to be able to do, not something you expect to fail at accomplishing.
- Distinguish between past performance and your past present project.
- Pay close attention to your successes.
- Keep written records so that you will be concretely aware of your successes.
- List the specific kinds of situations in which you expect to have the most difficulty and the least difficulty.